1. Make sure all small breakable items are removed form the area to be cleaned.
2. Remove all items off any furniture you are having us move.
3. Make sure all toys, etc., are put away.
4. Pin up draperies, bed skirts, and skirts of furniture that come within 1 inch of the floor.
1. Point out to the technician any special concerns that you have. Be sure to tell the technician if you know the source of any spots – it greatly increases the chance that stubborn spots can be removed.
2. Keep pets and children out of the area where the technician is working – for safety’s sake.
1. It is best to stay off damp carpet as much as possible both to avoid tracking soil in and to allow the pile to dry in its “up” position.
2. If you need to walk on the carpet, be very careful walking from the damp carpet on to a hard surface such as tile or linoleum, because your feet will be VERY SLIPPERY. We recommend that you put bath towels down in areas where carpet meets the tile to dry your feet and to remind you to be careful.
3. If you walk on the carpet, it is best to wear the shoe protector booties we left for you over your shoes.
4. Keep pets and children off the carpet until it is dried for safety reasons. The carpet will take 4 to 24 hours to dry depending upon conditions. We recommend that you run your air conditioning at 72 degrees regardless of the outside temperature and that you keep any ceiling fans on until the carpet is dry.